I am my leg muscle
– Starting position. Lie on your back or on a towel, foam ball, or under-knee pillow.
– the movement. Tighten your muscles to crush the ball or cushion. Hold for 10 seconds, then release. Repeat 10 times on each side.
I gain mobility
– Starting position. Lying on your stomach, bend your legs.
– the movement. Bring the heels close to the buttocks without raising the pelvis. Hold the position for 10 seconds, then release. Repeat 10 times on each side.
– Starting position. Sit on a chair or heel on another chair or chair in front of you, keeping your knee wide.
– the movement. Maintain the position, if possible 10 minutes. It should be done several times a day (especially if the knee pull is difficult).
I loosen my joints
– Starting position. Stand facing a low chair, put one foot on it.
– the movement. Without moving the foot, tilt the body weight forward by bending the supporting leg on the floor, then return to the initial position. The back remains straight and the abdominal muscles contract. Repeat 10 times on each side.